There are two substances in this world that are arguably the most nutritious foods existent. The first is hemp seed oil, and the second is marine phytoplankton. The former comes from the land and the latter from the sea, so can you imagine the power of combining these two things together in one product? Before I get to that, let me tell you about each food individually, so you understand the true significance of what could happen by combining them.
First there’s hemp seed, the most complete source of nutrition in the world. With just a couple other fruits, one could live entirely on hemp seed. This is possible because hemp seed has all the known essential amino acids, all the required essential fatty acids, both soluble and insoluble fiber, over half a dozen minerals, and other antioxidants. But for the modern person, we need to go further than just surviving, and that’s where hemp seed’s special properties come in. The protein content is 65% globulin edestin, a very simple plant protein that is highly bioavailable. This is higher than any other seed in the world and makes hemp the best source of protein for humans and animals. The other 35% is albumin, another high quality plant protein.
The benefits don’t stop there. The minerals in hemp seed are pure and it is much better to get these kinds of minerals from natural sources rather than supplements. In addition, there is a perfect balance of Omega-6 and Omega-3 essential fatty acids, so that no imbalance forms between the two (having too much Omega-6 or Omega-3 in relation to the other can be quite bad). No wonder that people who eat hemp seed are so strong and confident!
Then there’s marine phytoplankton, a unique class of single-celled ocean organisms that rivals even hemp’s nutritional analysis. Phytoplankton are responsible for at least half of the Earth’s atmosphere, and each cell is capable of producing huge amounts of energy. People have used marine phytoplanktonalone to revolutionize their health, and there’s a reason it works so well. Because the phytoplankton are microscopic and unicellular, they are MUCH more easily assimilated into the body’s cells. The energy of the phytoplankton goes quickly into your body, along with the dozen of nutrients naturally present.
These are just a couple of the superfoods that you can consider adding to your diet to greatly improve your health. Take action today and start getting better today!
If you are interested to purchase marine phytoplankton products, click here —> Marine Phytoplankton.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. And these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.